Mission Statement of Monroe County Senior Services
It is our mission to plan, develop and manage programs and services which promote the dignity, independence and preferences of the older persons we serve. We help consumers access appropriate services from a wide range of available resources. Senior Services provides advocacy for quality of life issues and represents the views, needs and concerns of the older persons of Monroe County.
- Susie Brownell, BOOKKEEPER – (608) 269-8694
- Diane Fennigkoh, TRANSPORTATION – (608) 269-8689
- Wendy Kelly, ADVOCACY/ELDERLY BENEFITS – (608) 269-8693
- Vicki Vieth, NUTRITION PROGRAM COORDINATOR - (608) 269-8692
- Ann Allen, OFFICE CLERK – (608) 269-8685
- Diane Schumacher, SR. TRIP COORDINATOR–(608) 269-8807
CLICK ON “SERVICES” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE.
Brochure – Services and Programs Available
2014 AARP Tax Preparation
2013 Fuel Assistance Program
2014 Celebration of Seniors – Save The Date
- Come join us in May for the party of the year!
Severe Weather and Meal Delivery
Aging Units in Wisconsin
- Lists of individual housekeepers, respite care, personal care, etc. (They are not part of a business or organization. We do not promote or recommend them. They are another resource.) For more information, call Senior Services at (608) 269-8690.
2013-2015 County Aging Plan (Draft)
Closings for Meal Sites and Senior Services Office
Come Enjoy a Meal With Us!
Donate to One of Our Programs
Emergency Preparedness for Seniors
Emergency Response Systems
Family Caregiver Support Program – Support for the Caregiver
Food & Meal Alternatives
Food Share Qualifications and More
Loan Closet (Mobility Supplies and Accessories) – Tomah Senior Center
Mobile Food Pantry – Second Harvest
Monroe County Caregiver Coalition Support Meeting February 20, 2014
- When you attend a support group, you get to meet other people who are in the same situation as yourself. You get to understand that you are not alone and the emotional roller coaster ride that you are going through is normal. If you are taking care of a loved one, neighbor, or friend with their finances, household chores, transportation or just checking on their welfare, “you” are a caregiver.
Newsletter – Vintage Express Extra
- Newsletter – Vintage Express Extra. If you are looking for a copy, you may pick up a copy at any one of the Monroe County Senior Nutrition Sites. You also can call Senior Services at (608) 269-8690 and we’ll direct you to the closest pick up point. For a current copy of the newsletter, click on “services” at the top of the page then click on “Newsletter – Vintage Express and Vintage Express Extra”.
Volunteer Drivers Needed