Mission Statement of Monroe County Senior Services
It is our mission to plan, develop and manage programs and services which promote the dignity, independence and preferences of the older persons we serve. We help consumers access appropriate services from a wide range of available resources. Senior Services provides advocacy for quality of life issues and represents the views, needs and concerns of the older persons of Monroe County.
WE WILL BE CLOSED TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24TH AND 25TH FOR CHRISTMAS.
- Susie Brownell, BOOKKEEPER – (608) 269-8694
- Diane Fennigkoh, TRANSPORTATION – (608) 269-8689
- Wendy Kelly, ADVOCACY/ELDERLY BENEFITS – (608) 269-8693
- Vicki Vieth, NUTRITION PROGRAM COORDINATOR - (608) 269-8692
- Ann Allen, OFFICE CLERK – (608) 269-8685
- Diane Schumacher, SR. TRIP COORDINATOR–(608) 269-8807
CLICK ON “SERVICES” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE.
Office Brochure – July 2013
2013 Sparta Community Christmas Dinner
2013 Medicare Open Enrollment Basic Information
2013 Medicare Open Enrollment – Benefit Specialist at Meal Sites
2013 Fuel Assistance Program
2013 Severe Winter Weather (Meal Delivery)
Aging Units in Wisconsin
- Lists of individual housekeepers, respite care, personal care, etc. (They are not part of a business or organization. We do not promote or recommend them. They are another resource.) For more information, call Senior Services at (608) 269-8690.
2013-2015 County Aging Plan (Draft)
Closings for Meal Sites and Senior Services Office
Come Enjoy a Meal With Us!
Donate to One of Our Programs
Emergency Preparedness for Seniors
Emergency Response Systems
Family Caregiver Support Program – Support for the Caregiver
Food & Meal Alternatives
Food Share Qualifications and More
Loan Closet – Tomah Senior Center
Mobile Food Pantry – Second Harvest
Newsletter – Vintage Express Extra
- Newsletter – Vintage Express Extra. If you are looking for a copy, you may pick up a copy at any one of the Monroe County Senior Nutrition Sites. You also can call Senior Services at (608) 269-8690 and we’ll direct you to the closest pick up point.
Volunteer Drivers Needed